The Laundromat Project (The LP) is seeking a creative, driven, and organized individual for a part-time and year-long Development Fellowship. This newly reimagined Fellowship will provide real-life professional experience in fundraising, along with professional development opportunities to connect with leaders from the field.
The Development Fellow will work alongside LP staff, particularly the Development Manager, to build support for the organization through fundraising campaigns, grants, relationship building, special events, and administrative operations.
The ideal candidate will be newly exploring or studying these areas and want to develop a professional focus around fundraising, arts administration, and non-profit work.
Application Deadline: January 25
- While this role will be remote, applicants should live in New York
Anticipated start date: February 15, 2021
- Duration of Fellowship: 1 year
- Salary: $20/hour x 24 hours/week
- To apply: email [email protected]
The Laundromat Project is seeking volunteers looking for fun ways to make art accessible in New York City. We offer a wide range of opportunities, from helping at special events to aiding teaching artists at art workshops and assisting staff in The LP office. Benefits of working with us include:
- Networking and socializing with other talented volunteers
- Helping to promote public art and art education
- Learning new art techniques and making art projects
- Fostering creative expression among program participants
- Building a sense of community in New York City neighborhoods